Our China team is comprised of lawyers and advisors across multiple offices and regions offers Chinese clients one of the most comprehensive and experienced teams to advise clients with the myriad of legal needs that arise in United States – China business. Our lawyers and professionals blend a deep knowledge of Chinese systems, practicalities and laws, with practical, business-oriented advice to help Chinese clients expand and successfully maintain their business in the United States and foreign companies to understand issues that may arise in China.
Our international practice group has decades of experience in handling cross-border transactions and issues that arise in China trade, Our lawyers work seamlessly across our offices in Beijing, Silicon Valley, Washington, Los Angeles, New York and Atlanta to provide our clients with best-in-class legal services across a variety of U.S. legal needs. Our lawyers are qualified in multiple jurisdictions and also fluent in Mandarin, Taiwanese and other Chinese dialects.
Our multi-practice team comprises experts across a wide range of legal disciplines to ensure that Chinese businesses operate efficiently and successfully within the parameters outlined by the United States legal system.
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Corporate – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate – U.S. Counsel for APAC Securities Market Listings
- International Trade, Customs, Sanctions and Exports
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
- Legislative & Public Policy
- Products Liability Litigation
- Commercial Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
- Patent Prosecution, Counseling & Review
- Green Chemistry, Chemical and Product Regulation
In addition, the attorneys of the Chinese Team regularly collaborate with experts among ENTERPRISE’s vast array of specialty areas, and provide clients with expert advice in areas ranging from Antitrust to Wealth Planning.
We frequently collaborate with local Chinese law firms to provide the best legal counsel and representation to our clients on issues in China, including assisting clients in understanding Chinese business requirements.